Friday 19 December 2014

Light up your life!


Lets start off my first post for Lace and Lipstik by chatting about one of my favorite "glam it up" products, highlighters!




 It's that time of the years were we are all going to some sort of Holiday event(or many) and we want to glam up our makeup routine. When I think of the Holidays, I think of all things glitzy and luminous, so why not translate that on to our skin?

One of my favorite highlighters at the moment are by a brand called Artist Couture which was created by celebrity makeup artist Angel Merino.  Angel is well known on Instagram as @mac_daddyy

These are a loose powder highlighter which is great for me because I can just feather it on with a fan brush after I have applied the rest of my makeup. They wont cause anything else on my face to smear or come off, which I find happens often with liquid or cream highlighters. The shimmer payoff of these Diamond Glow Powders are absolutely stunning!

In a full size container you get about 6gm of product, which is a great size because you do not need a lot of this to look flawless.



The colours that come in the line are Yasss!, Mermaid Fantasy, Supernova, Conceited, and Gold Digger. On the website, you have the options of buying the complete set (full size or travel) or you can buy them separately. They are currently out of stock for most except for the travel size which is an amazing deal to get because they are truly a staple on every makeup junkies collection. If you would like to check the website out, head over to http://www.artistcouture.com/

 (Highlighter used in pictures:Supernova)

No comments:

Post a Comment