Monday 29 December 2014

Wigs, Wigs, Wigs!



We all know the damaging effects that come with often dying your hair. I mean - I've had gone through quite the nightmares in the past, to the point where my hair was falling out at an alarming rate. So recently I have gotten in to cosplaying and discovered some stores that sell great quality synthetic wigs for affordable prices.

A lot of my followers on Instagram always comment or DM me regarding my frequent hair transformations, and while talking to a good friend of mine, Shelby, she brought up a good point about making a blog post about where I buy my wigs.

I purchase my synthetic wigs from quite a few Ebay stores, but the one that I buy from often is called loool.more. They are based in China and ship world wide, often having the option of free shipping.

The reason why I love their wigs is because they are thicker than most synthetic wigs I have purchased before. The quality of the pieces I have bought have been spectacular. They come with an adjustable strap on the wig cap that lets you adjust the sizing of your head. One of the things I have always had trouble with in the past is sizing, and I can say having a lot of my own natural hair now, these wigs fit quite well. I wouldn't say they fit 100%, but that is just a problem I have always come across. Unless I get a wig specially made to my size, I will often run in to the issue of them not fitting properly.

The shipping for their products varies, but then again the shipping is almost always free, if not - not more than $10.00 USD which is great! The seller almost always adds a hair net for use under the wigs, and a little something special thanking their clients for their business, which is a nice little touch.

My experience with their customer service has been pleasant so far, and I have not run in to any issues.

So if you are looking for a cheap way to change up your look, or you are just in to cosplaying and having fun, I suggest you check out their ebay store.


Thanks again for reading my lovelies and have an amazing day <3






No comments:

Post a Comment