Wednesday 29 April 2015

Nude Detox Review

While shopping at my local Sephora, I came across some facial cleansers. I asked  a beauty adviser about which one she would recommend and she directed me to Nude Detox. The way she was talking about this product made it seem as if it was the best thing out there, so she sold me in to purchasing it. Mind you, this product comes up to almost $50.00 CDN, and I am VERY thankful that I am able to return it. I have only tried it once before bed and it felt alright on my skin while washing my face, but when I woke up the next morning I had a nasty rash on my face. I am not one for writing nasty reviews about products but I felt the need to warn other people about it. I do NOT recommend this product what so ever. My skin is not too sensitive but Nude Detox gave me a terrible skin reaction that took a few days to settle down.

My rating: 0/*****


No comments:

Post a Comment