Wednesday 29 April 2015

I'm terrible at blogging!

Okay okay don't kill me I know it has been quite some time since my last post, but I've been busy! and I also hate blogging. Alright so HATE is a really strong word, let us just blame my laziness which is the number one culprit in this whole situation. It is often extremely difficult for me to form proper sentences to write on my blog. I am either very passionate about something, or completely aloof. There is no middle ground to my human which is a crappy situation because I do not get motivated to write about silly products or things that have been reviewed a bajillion times already all over the world wide web.

I just need a little kick in the butt every now and then. I promise I will make more of an effort. Perhaps even get arse in to gear and start making videos also. So much to do So much to do!

Thanks for sticking around lovelies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment